The MapDotNet Team has just published MapDotNet UX v9.3 installers to the downloads page. MapDotNet UX v9.3 introduces several new features to the WCF and REST services (including buffer transforms) as well as numerous updates to the HMTL5 map control (MapsJS).
For an example of the new buffering capability, take a look at the Open Intel II codebase or check out this live demo: http://openintel2.cloudapp.net/oi2/?projectId=28c8d9f6-6b2f-4b55-cab5-72f4acf44c11
- Fixed issue with parsing certain variants of WKT multipoint (WPF and Silverlight Map Controls)
- Significant enhancements to mapsjs (HTML5 map control) – see http://mapsjs.com/docs/index.htm for details
- New ApplyRelationship service for WCF and REST to perform unions and intersections using SQL Server
- New Buffer capability on the WCF and REST transform service
- Improved renderer for maps with very large label collections